All games will take place on Sunday mornings at Spring Hill Park. Fall Ball is open to ANYONE.
Games will utilize a 1-1 count, a 60 minute time limit and take place between 9:00am and 12:00pm. SCSL’s Executive Board will be putting the teams together to ensure an even mix of skill levels, and to ensure the competitiveness of each team. Each team will be named after one of our league wide sponsors (Cruze, Central Wellness Center, AJ Silberman Company, 5801, and Element).
The 2016 end of year banquet will take place on Saturday, August 27th at 6pm at the Rivers Casino. Tickets are $30 and everyone will receive $10 in free slot or table play.
Please READ AND FOLLOW the following directions to purchase tickets.
- To purchase tickets, you must sign into your SCSL League Apps account.
- Tickets must be purchased via the league apps website. We will not sell tickets via e-mail, Facebook message or at the banquet.
- Buy tickets as an “Individual.”
- At this time, everyone is able to purchase up to 4 tickets. To purchase multiple tickets, click on the box to the right of “Purchase 1 Ticket” for each ticket you wish to purchase.
- YOU WILL HAVE ONE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE TICKETS. Again, let me repeat this…you will have one opportunity to purchase tickets. You may have to pay for each ticket individually.
- PAYMENT MUST BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE. WE WILL NOT HOLD OR RESERVE TICKETS FOR ANYONE.
- If your ticket is purchased prior to Wednesday evening at midnight you will receive a free drink ticket.
Tickets can be purchased via the following site:
If you have questions, please e-mail email@example.com. We will get back to you as quickly as we can.
Commissioner, Steel City Softball League
Congratulations to the 2016 C Division Champions, the Penetrators and the 2016 D Division Champions, the Gracie Lou Free Bushes!!